Thursday, April 14, 2011

Disney Autograph Albums




I have been making Disney autograph albums for sometime now.  It started with albums for my boys, then friend's children, then a little etsy shop.  The photos above are the original albums I created.  I have had people inquire about Minnie albums so I made some "prototypes", and just in general I wanted to come up with some new creations.

Here they are.




These are more Minnie's dress album, I am going to be working on one with Minnie's head with her bow.




There is a Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto and Mickey glove page.


In between the character pages, each page is accented with a Mickey head cutout.



So far the Minnie and Mickey albums can be found in my shop at etsy.com.

3 comments:

  1. These are great, Missy! We are gonna need a couple of these. We are going in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO darn cute!!!!!!! Congrats on your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete