Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wet Embossing



Well today I took a class at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo in Ramsey, NJ on wet embossing. I had no idea how many types of embossing there were. I had done the wet embossing before but that was years ago and quite frankly I just couldn't quite remember what to do. During the class we made three different cards, none of which were really my style, but it was what we were making.

I do think it is necessary to make a few cards at a time, I can't see breaking out stamps, paper, inks, embossing powder, heat gun, etc...to make one card. I have a cute cupcake stamp that I do want to make a bunch of birthday cards, I keep saying I am going to get up off the couch today to make them, but I still am in recovering from vacation mode. Long ride from Myrtle Beach to NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment