Friday, August 6, 2010

Corn Sweet Corn


I just love corn and I am always looking for new recipes to use this summer jewel. Cabot makes some of my favorite cheese and I get their E-newsletter, so when their email came this week and they had a recipe for Cheddar Corn Fritter I knew it was a must try. The recipe called for canned or frozen corn, but I can't bring myself to use anything but fresh this time of year. The corn is abundant and inexpensive.

All of the ingredients were on hand in the house so after a long day at work and no dinner these were just minutes away from eating. They were easy to prepare but unfortunately lacked something. Tim, my resident taste tester, tasted and also felt something was missing. So needless to say I am still in search of a great recipe for corn fritters.

http://www.cabotcheese.coop/pages/recipes/recipe.php?id=209



1 comment:

  1. My father used to make corn fritters all the time!

    ReplyDelete