Sunday, September 19, 2010

Creative Cuts Crop







This whole crop thing began during a lunch at Applebees with Donna. What was just an idea quickly became reality. The first one was on National Scrapbooking Day back in May, and we just had our second one yesterday. Yesterday we just about doubled in size from the first one where we had 12 attendees, this time we had 22 woman who love to craft all in one room. Good friends and lots of laugh filled the room. I had good intentions of taking photos to share, but between doing my own scrappin', laughing and making sure there was plenty of food and drink the camera sadly never left my purse.






I want to thank the vendors who came out and supported our crop, Koren from RJ Creations, Laurie from Stampin' Up, and I had some Close To My Heart. They shared ideas and had supplies on hand for anyone who may have forgotten something at home. The make & take's they did were really cool too. Koren did a project using flocking, and Laurie stamped up a cute thank you card.






I did take some photos of the projects I worked on to share with you, as you can see them scattered around this post.


2 comments: