Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grandma's Rice Pudding



Fall to me really is time to cook, time to get out your comfort food recipes that you didn't want to heat the house up for in August. Not only is this rice pudding recipe delicious it is also real easy. If you can turn the oven on and dump things into a casserole dish that you can make this rice pudding.

Rice Pudding
Combine all of the below ingredients in a low and wide casserole dish, it will work better than tall and deep.


1/2 Cup of Uncooked Rice


3/4 Cup of Sugar (I had some extra cinnamon sugar I used)


1 Cup of Heavy Cream


4 Cups 2% Milk


Place in a 325 Degree oven for 2 hours without stirring. It will be golden. Serve warm or cold.

1 comment:

  1. Looks simple and tasty! I know my hubs would like it, he loves rice pudding. I agree...fall is a fantastic time to be in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete