Sunday, March 13, 2011

Most Recent Shadow Box


I had promised a few weeks ago to post my most recent shadow box for a friend.  I was real happy with the quality of this one.  First of all the quality of the shadow box was far superior to the other ones I had purchased at Michael's.  This one I got at TJ Maxx, the linen backing was tight and thick, and the box itself was well made.  The corners were fitted properly, the older version had spaces, all though small they still annoyed me.  This box could not be beaten for the price either, I actually bought whatever I could get my hands on that day and I have been browsing TJ Maxx for them again.



The paper itself was from Close To My Heart and it is called Mayberry.  For the bling I choose some light blue pearls I had picked up in Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment