Friday, February 11, 2011

Get Your Craft On Valentine Style






Ever couple of months I get together with some girls from my mother's group to do a craft.  I get allot of ideas from other blogs and youtube.  I always knew there were allot of creative people out there, but I never realized how many of them were sharing their ideas complete with directions!

The scalloped box was made with my Cuttlebug and my new found favorite dies, Spellbinder Nestabilities.  The Spellbinder dies come in many different shapes, every shape comes with about six different sizes in the package.  Plus you can use a coupon in the craft store to buy, everyone loves a bargain!  Okay back to the project, I got the directions and measurements for all the paper cuts from Chic-N-Scratch and just put my spin on it for Valentines Day.  The decoration for the boxes were made with some punches I had at home and some dollar stamps from the craft store.

The nugget box is similar to the ones I had done on a previous post, but instead of the two nugget box I made a four nugget box.  The nugget box seemed to be allot of work for just two pieces of chocolate, I need more bang for my time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea it can work for just about anything :) TFS Alee'

    ReplyDelete